A 9th Interview

I was just emailed for the opportunity fo interview with a 9th company for a summer internship. Damn. I thought I was good with 3. It was rom GSD&M here in Austin. I am not sure how I feel about interning there, but I would love the opportunity to at least interview. I think 85% of it is just getting the interview. That’s the hard part. I think I’m a pretty good interview, so the other 15% isn’t so hard. I emailed back and said I’d already accepted an intership in New York for the summer, but that I will be applying again for the fall and look forward for the opportunity to be offered an interview again. We will see what happens. I know people there and rumor has it, that’s what gets you in. I have faith that God is taking care of my life. It is going to go the way it is supposed to. I sure didn’t get into UT on my own for grad school and there’s no way I could pull off getting 9 interviews on my own. Big Guy’s got a hand in some of this. Whether I get an interview there in the fall again, I have faith that he’s going to take care of me and make sure I end up where I’m supposed to be. I’m so lucky. I have a great life, and I think realizing it makes me that much more lucky. I wish you the same.

Advertisements

One response to “A 9th Interview

  1. As long as the man upstairs gives a guy that knows how to take care you and respects you, not some dude that is playing you……you know what I mean.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s