This pretty much sums up what I wanted to say, but this week I have so much going on that I didn’t want to take the time to write it. *see below* Oh, and in my own personal opinion…I don’t know why people are allowing Xavier Rodriguez to represent them in the media, he’s a freaking idiot. He just talks loud and seems uneducated. I have yet to hear him make an intelligent point. He insults the US a lot. If the US sucks so much why do you want to come here? Why are you criticizing the very country you are fighting to become a part of. It doesn’t make sense. Oh yeah, and Vicente Fox sucks at life! Legalize cocaine, heroine, LSD, etc…are you kidding me?!? Btw, let’s all go to Mexico, protest and tell them to change the way they do things. We’d get beat up, thrown in jail, and then have to pay off the cops. Why can they come here illegally and protest a government that is not theirs?
I have a friend who is a legal immigrant who is pissed about everything that’s going on. There are now people in the system doing things the legal way who are having to take a back seat. He paid lots of money and spent lots of time doing things the legal way. He thinks they should all have to too. He sees amnesty as cheating. I agree. If I were him I’d be pissed too. What about the guy I’m in grad school with who got into UT and had to put it off for 2 years because he couldn’t get a visa? Then when he did finally get a visa he had to start the semester 3 weeks late because it was so hard for him to get it. If I were him I’d be pissed.
Dear President Bush:
I’m about to plan a little trip with my kids and extended family, and I would like to ask you to assist me. I’m going to walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and I need to make a few arrangements.
I know you can help with this. I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I’m sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Vicente Fox, that I’m on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:
1. Free medical care for my entire family.
2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.
3. All government forms need to be printed in English.
4. I want my kids to be taught by English-speaking teachers.
5. Schools need to include classes on U.S. culture and history.
6. I want my kids to see the U.S. flag flying on the top of the flag pole at their school with the Mexican flag flying lower down.
7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.
8. I will need a local Mexican driver’s license so I can get easy access to government services.
9. I do not plan to have any car insurance, and I won’t make any effort to learn local traffic laws.
10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from Pres. Fox to leave me alone, please be sure that all police officers speak English.
11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, and don’t enforce any labor laws or tax laws.
13. Please tell all the people in the country to be extremely nice and never say a critical word about me, or about the strain I might place on the economy.
I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all the people who come to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that Pres. Fox won’t mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely. However, if he gives you any trouble, just invite him to go quail hunting with your V.P.
Thank you so much for your kind help.