I was just looking at my old online journal. I used to be so much more interesting. I wonder what happened. How sad. I’m going to post a survery/about myself think I did last December just because I think it’s fun. You can choose to read it or not…but I entertain myself and that is good enough for me.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4, what does it say?
“stacked up as follows”
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
My love seat
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Fresh Prince of Belair (sp?)
4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? what were you doing?
Last night about 10:30. Getting out of my car to come into my apt. I was coming home from an end of semester class “party” at Austin’s Pizza
8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
A green towel (I just got out of the shower)
10. Did you dream last night?
I’m sure I did but I never remember my dreams
11. When did you last laugh?
This afternoon when Chris referred to a girl as a “swamp donkey”
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A big mirror on one, a picture of the woods on another, a window with a drape and a door on the third and that’s really it.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
A saw a drag rat yesterday with a sign around his neck that said, “I just want a sugar mamma for Christmas”
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What was the last film you saw?
In the theater “Rent” at home “Legally Blonde” on tv
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
An ice cream cone? Maybe a coke.
17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know?
When I was little I was an inline speed skater. I was one of the best kids in the country.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
So much! We’ll start with abortion. No more of it, sorry ladies.
19. Do you like to dance?
Every day of the week and twice on Sunday.
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Cameron Elise or Eva Marie
20b. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?