1. Where were you 1 hour ago?
in a concepting meeting
2. Who will be your next kiss?
the guy I like
3. Is there anything within 10 feet of you?
my desk, my computer, lots of papers, a coke, my cell phone, lots of writing utensils, chair, jeremy, his desk and all that it entails, my bag and all of its contents, giant post its with our creative brainstorming ideas all over them stuck on the walls…I think that’s about it.
4. When is the last time you went to the mall
before I moved to NY…that’s a good 2 months.
5. Are you wearing socks right now?
With the flip flops I wear to work or the heels I wear at work?
6. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Yup, I saw Miami Vice Saturday night.
7. What was the last thing you had to drink?
8. What are you wearing right now?
Khakis, a red polka dotted, yes, polka dotted halter and flip flops
9. Have you been in a car wash?
The actualy physical car wash you drive your car through or a fundraiser type car wash? Yes to both.
10. Last food you ate?
A Charleston Chew. God I’m healthy!
11. Where were you last week on Saturday?
Hmm…2 days ago or 9? They both included the boy’s place at some point. I went to Brother Jimmy’s this week…but skipped out on it and went to bed early last week.
12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
No, but I got a knock off Prada purse yesterday…and I’m going to go to Banana Republic after work.
13. When is the last time you ran?
I ran away from Scott at some point Saturday or yesterday. Can’t remember which. Does running down the stairs to catch the subway count? I did that this morning.
14. What is your favorite class?
Just about anything advertising. History of Jazz was pretty fun. :) I think I am going to like my ballroom dancing class too.
15. Name one person you’re thinking about.
Vanessa because I got this from her, Scott because he’s asking my how to get to St. Patrick’s, and the boy because I’m going to have to have some form of “talk” with him tomorrow night.
16. Your dream vacation?
Don’t really have one…but dream date/day? I can tell you about that. I want to be sent to a spa for a mani/pedi/massage/facial, then arrive home to a new dress and shoes laid out on my bed for me to wear to dinner that night. Get picked up and taked to a small plane/helicopter, get flown to some special location (cuba, LA, somewhere not close, but not too far), have a romantic, candle lit, private dinner, then stay in a nice hotel and go back the next day. That can count as a vacation sort of.
17. Last person’s house you were in?
I haven’t been in a house in 2 months. Last apt was Perry’s.
18. When was the last time you cried?
When I was dealing with the insurance woman and all my car stuff in May. She made me so mad the only way I knew to let out my frustration was to cry.
19. Are you in love?
20. Do you hate anyone?
I try not to hate.
21. Last place you saw?
Are you kidding me? My office is a place. The Pfizer building is across the street. I see that out my window. I constantly see lots of places. Yesterday I saw half of New York.
22. What were your plans for today?
Work from 8 to about 6, go to Banana Republic, go home, change, get Scott, go see Rent, go home and go to bed.
23. Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
My mom. It’s her birthday!
24. Ever go to camp?
Yup, I’ve been to Girl Scout camp, I’ve been to Vacation Bible School if that counts. I’ve also been to Mormon Girls’ Camp.
25. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Not in high school. Close though. I was on the Dean’s List for most of college.
26.If you could play for one team what would it be?
This is so broad. Play what? Can I just watch so that people don’t find out how bad I suck at most things? If anything, volleyball. For who? No one?
27. What do you want to know about the future?
That I will be happy.
28. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Always do. Amber Romance by VS. I’ve worn it for 7 years. Time for a new one? Taking donations.
29. Are you hungry?
Rather full actually.
30. Where is your best friend located?
This makes it sound like she’s an object. Can I claim 3? 2 are in Austin, 1 is in Dallas.
31. Do you have a tan?
No. *pout* I haven’t been in the sun all summer. I was so tan when I came up here. When I get back to Texas that first week has already decidedly been named “Operation: Tan Mel”
32. How old do you want to be when you have kids?
Young enough to know better and old enough not to care. (Yes, I realize that’s backwards, but it seems to work better for the kid thing.)
33. Do you collect anything?
Not really. Calories?
34. Last time you got stopped by a cop or got pulled over?
The day I moved from Lubbock to Austin. I was “in a construction zone.” There was NO construction!!! He gave me a warning.
35. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Is this really a question? Who are you?!?
36. How do you like your drinks?
37. Do you like hot sauce?
I have lived in Texas for 10 years. I think it’s against the law not to.
38. Last time you took a shower?
39. Where did you get this survey?
40. What is your mood?
I’m alright. Just chillin. Not overwhelmingly good, not bad…just a little contemplative.
41. Are you someones best friend?
Didn’t you just ask this question in another form?
42. Last headache?
Other than my brother? Kidding. I got the beginning of a migraine Saturday before I went to the movie and headed it off with drugs.
43. What’s the last song you listened to?
Feels Like Home (from How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days)